TX108 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2023
(See also: TX108 for the 2024 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: TX108
Regulatory Year: 2023
Hunt Type: Tier II
Legal Animal: 1 muskox
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 4 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||4 permits|
26A, East of 153° W longitude and Unit 26B, West of Dalton Hwy
08/01/2023 - 03/31/2024
Alaska residents only
- Successful hunters are required to report in person, by telephone or mail upon completion of hunt
- Specimens Required: Submit LOWER FRONT JAW with front teeth to Fairbanks ADF&G within 3 days of harvest.
Unsuccessful hunters, including hunters that did not hunt, report by telephone or mail within 15 days of close of season
If you did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: Unit 26A, east of 153° W. longitude and Unit 26B, west of the Dalton Highway Corridor.
- Trophy destruction is required if the horns are transported out of Unit 26. For more information, call ADF&G in Fairbanks at 907-459-7206.
- Aircraft may NOT be used to transport muskox hunters, muskox, or muskox hunting gear.
- Only one Tier II muskox permit per household.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.