Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1978. Ice seals. Pages 192-1205 [In] D. Haley, editor. Marine mammals of eastern North Pacific and Arctic waters, Pacific Search Press, Seattle.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, ringed seal, Phoca hispida, spotted seal, Phoca largha, ribbon seal, Histriophoca fadciata, ice seals, habitat, life history, physiology, predation, Arctic, western Alaska
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Book, Journal Article/External Publication, Marine Mammals Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Bearded Seal, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal, Spotted Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Ice seals
- Topics: Habitat, Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Predation, Physiology, Dive Behavior
- Year: 1978
See more: Wildlife Publications