Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Landbirds: Annual and final performance reports for State Wildlife Grant funded projects related to landbirds.
- Reference: Landbirds: Annual and final performance reports for State Wildlife Grant funded projects related to landbirds. Projects are listed below: T-1-6-2: Banding Station, Creamer's Field. (Alaska Bird Observatory). T-1-16-6: Passerine Data Analysis and Monitoring at the Creamer's Field Migration Station (Alaska Bird Observatory). T-3-1-3.11: Verifying the status of the Eskimo curlew (Numenius borealis) in Alaska.T-3-1-4.12: Assessing the value of Alaska state lands for an imperiled species, the Rusty Blackbird. T-1-6-5: Distribution and seasonal habitat use of American dippers.T-4-1-2: American Dipper nesting ecology. Part 1: Phenology patterns and distribution in an exceptional year; Part 2: Bird blowfly infestations in nests. T-1-6-7: Breeding ecology and habitat quality for arctic warbler in Interior Alaska.T-9-1-2.0: Population structure and conservation status of spruce grouse in Southeast Alaska. T-3-1-4.10: Inventory and monitoring of landbirds on state lands.
- Audiences: Scientist
- Authors: Sue Guers, Susan Sharbaugh, David Shaw, David Tallmon, David F. Tessler, Jackson S. Whitman, Mary F. Willson
- Funding Sources: FWS-SWG
- Grants: E-4-2, T-1-6.5, T-4-2
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 20, Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge
- Keywords: Yellow-rumped warbler, Dendroica coronata, Wilson’s Warbler, Cardellina pusilla, Orange-crowned Warbler, Oreothlypis celata, Dark-eyed Junco, Junco hyemalis, Lincoln’s Sparrow, Melospiza lincolnii, migration, population, Interior Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/landbirds.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Sue Guers
- Programs: Refuges and Special Areas, Threatened, Endangered, and Diversity Program (TED), Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: T-1-16-6, T-1-6-2, T-1-6-5, T-1-6-7, T-3-1-3.11, T-3-1-4.10, T-3-1-4.12, T-4-1-2, T-9-1-2
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: American Dipper, Arctic Warbler, Dark-Eyed Junco, Eskimo Curlew, Rusty Blackbird, Wilson's Warbler, Yellow-Rumped Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Orange-Crowned Warbler, Lincoln's Sparrow
- Species Categories: Birds, Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Landbirds, Songbirds
- Title: Landbirds: Annual and final performance reports for State Wildlife Grant funded projects related to landbirds.
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research
- Year: 2009
See more: Wildlife Publications