Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Have you seen a wood bison?
- Reference: McFarland, H. R., M. Taras, and T. Seaton. 2016. Have you seen a wood bison [poster]. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Fairbanks.
- Audiences: General Public
- Authors: Darren L. Bruning, Heather R. McFarland, Carsten Thomas Seaton, Mike E. Taras
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 19, 21
- Keywords: Kuskokwim River, management, wood bison, Bison bison athabascae, Yukon
- Primary Authors: Mike E. Taras, Heather R. McFarland
- Programs: Wildlife Education
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Poster - Educational
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Wood Bison
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals
- Title: Have you seen a wood bison?
- Topics: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Citizen Science
- Year: 2016
See more: Wildlife Publications