Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Sex and age parameters of Sitka black-tailed deer
- Reference: Young, E. L., T. E. Schenck, and E. Swarthout. 1993. Sex and age parameters of Sitka black-tailed deer. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Ted E. Schenck, E. Swarthout, Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 04
- Keywords: Sitka black-tailed deer, Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis, sex parameters, age parameters, harvest, Southeast Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/93_de_sex_age_young_etal.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: U.S. Forest Service
- Primary Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Sex and age parameters of Sitka black-tailed deer
- Topics: Identification (e.g., antler size, type, sex), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology
- Year: 1993
See more: Wildlife Publications