Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1986. Development of lynx population estimation techniques. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Research Final Report 1 July 1982-30 June 1985, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 7.12R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: Interior Alaska, lynx, Lynx canadensis, population ecology, population estimate, survey, tracks, transect, predation
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/86_lyn_tech_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-22-2, W-22-3, W-22-4, 7.12, W-22-5
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Lynx
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Tracks or Tracking, Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1986
See more: Wildlife Publications