Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1985. Development of lynx population estimation techniques. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Progress Report 1 July 1984-30 June 1985, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 7.12R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 20, 25
- Keywords: Interior Alaska, lynx, Lynx canadensis, population ecology, trapping
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/85_lyn_tech_stephenson.pdf
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-22-4, 7.12
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Lynx
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Trapping (traps, snares), Population Composition and Demographics, Behavioral Ecology
- Year: 1985
See more: Wildlife Publications