Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1984. Development of lynx population estimation techniques. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Progress Report 1 July 1982-30 June 1983, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 7.12R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Interior Alaska, lynx, Lynx canadensis, population ecology, population estimate, survey, tracks, transect
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/84_lyn_techa_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-22-2, 7.12
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Lynx
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Development of lynx population estimation techniques
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1984
See more: Wildlife Publications