Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Characteristics of exploited wolf populations
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1978. Characteristics of exploited wolf populations. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Final Report 1 July 1975-30 June 1976, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Job 14.3R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 13, 20
- Keywords: Canis lupus, survey techniques, wolf, exploited population, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/78_wo_exp_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 14.3R
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Characteristics of exploited wolf populations
- Topics: Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1978
See more: Wildlife Publications