Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Deer management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004.
- Reference: Brown, C., editor. 2005. Deer management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project, 9.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Guide or Outfitter, Hunter, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Cathy Brown
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08
- Keywords: Sitka black-tailed deer, Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis, population, harvest, vital rates, habitat, wildlife management, Southeast Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/mgt_rpts/de05mt.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Cathy Brown
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 9.00
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Deer management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2005
See more: Wildlife Publications