Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal report
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1966. Marine mammal report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Project Segment Report 1 January 1965-31 December 1965, Work Plan G-a and Work Plan F, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Projects W-6-R-6 and W-14-R-1, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: wildlife, marine mammal, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, vital rates, population, harvest
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/66_burns_marine_mammal_report_vii.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Refuges and Special Areas, Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers: W-14-R-1, W-6-R-6, Work Plan G-a, Work Plan F
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal report
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Vital Rates, Harvest
- Year: 1966
See more: Wildlife Publications