Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal investigations
- Reference: Harbo, S. J. 1962. Marine mammal investigations. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Project Segment Report 1 June 1960-30 June 1961, Work Plan J, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project W-6-R-2, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: walrus, Odobenus rosmarus divergens, Alaska, marine mammals, wildlife, harvest
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/marine_mammal_investigations_volume_ii_no._9.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal investigations
- Topics: Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Behavioral Ecology, Harvest
- Year: 1962
See more: Wildlife Publications