Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Dall sheep hunting in Alaska: What is it worth?
- Reference: Watson, S. M. 1986. Dall sheep hunting in Alaska: What is it worth? Pages 129-149 [In] G. Joslin, editor. Proceedings of the fifth biennial symposium of the Northern Wild Sheep and Goat Council, 14-17 April 1986, Missoula, Montana.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli, economic value, hunting, agriculture, mining, settlement, mail surveys
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/dall_sheep_hunting_1986_watson.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Sarah M. Watson
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Dall sheep hunting in Alaska: What is it worth?
- Topics: Hunting, Research, Resource Development, Economics
- Year: 1986
See more: Wildlife Publications