Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
What is the future role of wild game in Alaska food systems?
- Reference: Paragi, T., C. Gerlach, P. Loring, and A. Meadow. 2008. What is the future role of wild game in Alaska food systems? [abstract]. Pages 42-43 [In] Abstracts of the 2008 Arctic Science Conference, 15-17 2008, Fairbanks, Alaska. Arctic Division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: S. Craig Gerlach, Philip Loring, Alison M. Meadow, Thomas F. Paragi
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: red meat consumption, wild game, food security, sustainability, ecology, climate change
- Link: http://arctic.aaas.org/meetings/2008/2008_aaas_abstracts_v1.4.pdf (Offsite)
- Primary Authors: Thomas F. Paragi
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Statewide
- Species: Caribou, Moose, Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: What is the future role of wild game in Alaska food systems?
- Topics: Habitat, Wildlife Management, Climate Change, Economics, Meat Care, Anthropogenic Effects, Harvest, Conservation
- Year: 2008
See more: Wildlife Publications