Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Grit-use patterns of gamebirds in Interior Alaska: Are roads hazardous?
- Reference: Hagelin, J. C., B. Phadungchob, T. Muguwe, J. Ory, and T. Paragi. 2004. Grit-use patterns of gamebirds in Interior Alaska: Are roads hazardous? [abstract]. Page 40 [In] Program and abstracts of Predator-Prey 2004: Joint conference and annual meeting of the Northwest Section and Alaska Chapter of the Wildlife Society, 1-3 May 2004, Girdwood, Alaska.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Julie C. Hagelin, Tafadzwe Muguwe, Joanna Ory, Thomas F. Paragi, Bpantamars Phadungchob
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: grouse, ptarmigan, roads, grit, pollutants, ingestion
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/grit_patterns_gamebirds_interior_roads_hazardous.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Julie C. Hagelin
- Programs: Small Game, Threatened, Endangered, and Diversity Program (TED)
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Statewide
- Species: Ruffed Grouse, Spruce Grouse
- Species Categories: Birds, Small Game
- Title: Grit-use patterns of gamebirds in Interior Alaska: Are roads hazardous?
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Research, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 2004
See more: Wildlife Publications