Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
(d)(2)--The Alaskan experience--Model of resource stewardship, or chaos?
- Reference: Bishop, R. H. 1979. (d)(2)--The Alaskan experience--Model of resource stewardship, or chaos? Pages 144-146 [In] Proceedings of the 59th Annual Conference of the Western Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies and the Western Division of the American Fisheries Society, 22-26 July 1979, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Richard H. Bishop
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: legislation, native land entitlement, state land selections, oil, ANCSA, ANILCA
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/alaskan_experience_model_resource_stewardship_chaos.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Richard H. Bishop
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species Categories:
- Title: (d)(2)--The Alaskan experience--Model of resource stewardship, or chaos?
- Topics: Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1979
See more: Wildlife Publications