Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Recruitment rates in harlequin ducks: When do we become concerned?
- Reference: Rosenberg, D., and M. J. Petrula. 2005. Recruitment rates in harlequin ducks: When do we become concerned? [abstract]. Page 21 [In] Program and abstracts of the 2nd North American Sea Duck Conference, 7-11 November 2005, Annapolis, Maryland.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Michael J. Petrula, Daniel H. Rosenberg
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 06
- Keywords: harlequin duck, Histrionicus histrionicus, recruitment rates
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/recruitment_rates_harlequin_dusk_rosenberg_petrula.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Daniel H. Rosenberg
- Programs: Waterfowl
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Harlequin Duck
- Species Categories: Birds, Waterfowl
- Title: Recruitment rates in harlequin ducks: When do we become concerned?
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Vital Rates
- Year: 2005
See more: Wildlife Publications