Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Mink studies - Southeastern Alaska
- Reference: Harbo, S. 1958. Mink studies - Southeastern Alaska. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Completion Report 1 January 1957-25 November 1957, Draft.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 03
- Keywords: American mink, Neovison vison, trapping pressures, population composition, population density
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/mink_studies_completion_report.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Samuel J. Harbo Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Wildlife Management Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Statewide
- Species: American Mink
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Mink studies - Southeastern Alaska
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Trapping (traps, snares), Population Composition and Demographics
- Year: 1958
See more: Wildlife Publications