Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Moose & power: The effects of proposed development on Stikine River moose
- Reference: Young, E. L., R. D. Boertje, and F. L. Craighead. 1986. Moose & power: The effects of proposed development on Stikine River moose. Alaska Fish & Game 18(6):11-13.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02
- Keywords: Stikine River Hydroelectric Project, moose, Alces alces, habitat, range, physiology
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/moose_power.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research, Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Moose & power: The effects of proposed development on Stikine River moose
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Research, Resource Development, Physiology, Vital Rates, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1986
See more: Wildlife Publications