Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Alaska's seals and sea lions: Where are they going?
- Reference: Lowry, L. F. 1990. Alaska's seals and sea lions: Where are they going? Alaska's Wildlife 22(5):14-16,21.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Lloyd F. Lowry
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: northern fur seal, Callorhinus ursinus, Steller sea lion, Eumetopias jubatus, harbor seal, Phoca vitulina, population abundance
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/alaskas_seals_sea_lions.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Lloyd F. Lowry
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Harbor Seal, Northern Fur Seal, Steller Sea Lion
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Alaska's seals and sea lions: Where are they going?
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1990
See more: Wildlife Publications