Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
In pursuit of the Sitka black-tailed deer
- Reference: Young, E. L. 1991. In pursuit of the Sitka black-tailed deer. Alaska's Wildlife 23(5):32-33.
- Audiences: General Public, Hunter
- Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 03, 04, 06, 08
- Keywords: Sitka black-tailed deer, Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis, hunting, management, habitat
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/pursuit_sitka_black_tailed_deer.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: In pursuit of the Sitka black-tailed deer
- Topics: Habitat, Hunting, Wildlife Management
- Year: 1991
See more: Wildlife Publications