Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
A study of the summer food habits of the arctic fox on St. Lawrence Island, Alaska
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1970. A study of the summer food habits of the arctic fox on St. Lawrence Island, Alaska. Master's thesis, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 22
- Keywords: arctic fox, Vulpes lagopus, denning, diet, St. Lawrence Island
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/study_summer_food_habits_arctic_fox_st_lawrence_is_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Arctic Fox
- Species Categories: Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: A study of the summer food habits of the arctic fox on St. Lawrence Island, Alaska
- Topics: Habitat, Research, Behavioral Ecology, Diet
- Year: 1970
See more: Wildlife Publications