Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Is your research reaching your rural audience?
- Reference: Steinacher, S. 2009. Is your research reaching your rural audience? [abstract]. Page 69 [In] Energizing Our Future: 2nd Annual Western Alaska Interdisiplinary Science Conference, 7-9 April 2009, Nome, Alaska.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Susan Steinacher
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: outreach, rural audience, collaboration, research
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/is_research_reaching_rural_audience.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Susan Steinacher
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species Categories:
- Title: Is your research reaching your rural audience?
- Topics: How To...
- Year: 2009
See more: Wildlife Publications