Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Chena River State Recreation Area trailheads
- Reference: Nabong, L. 2020. Chena River State Recreation Area trailheads. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Final Performance Report 1 December 2015–30 November 2018, Wildlife Restoration Program Grant AKW-14 P4.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Lorette G. Nabong, Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-14
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: hunter access
- Link: https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/sfy19_fpr_p4.0_chena_sra.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Alaska Department of Natural Resources, Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Lorette G. Nabong, Jr.
- Programs: Access Defense
- Project Numbers: AKW-14, AKW-14 P4.0
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species Categories:
- Title: Chena River State Recreation Area trailheads
- Topics: Wildlife Management
- Year: 2020
See more: Wildlife Publications