Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Bison management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1999-30 June 2001.
- Reference: Healy, C., editor. 2002. Bison management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1999-30 June 2001. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project, 9.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Guide or Outfitter, Hunter, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Carole Healy
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 11, 19, 20
- Keywords: bison, Bison bison, population, demographics, harvest, habitat, wildlife management, distribution
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/mgt_rpts/bi02mt.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Carole Healy
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 9.00, W-27-3, W-27-4
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska
- Species: Plains Bison
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Bison management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1999-30 June 2001.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2002
See more: Wildlife Publications