Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
The bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1979. The bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Fairbanks.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, marine mammals
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/79_burns_the_bearded_seal_erignathus_barbatus.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Marine Mammals Report
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Bearded Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: The bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus
- Topics: Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Physiology, Behavioral Ecology, Anthropogenic Effects, Diet
- Year: 1979
See more: Wildlife Publications