Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Marine mammal investigations in northwestern Alaska
- Reference: Burns, J. J. 1965. Marine mammal investigations in northwestern Alaska. Pages 129-133 [In] Proceedings of the 45th Annual Conference of Western Association of State Game and Fish Commissioners, 6-9 July 1965, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Audiences: General Public, Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, harbor seal, phoca vitulina, ringed seal, Pusa hispida, ribbon seal, Histriophoca fasciata, walrus, Odobenus rosmarus
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/65_burns_conf_paper_marine_mammal_investigations_nw_alaska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication, Marine Mammals Scientific Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal, Harbor Seal, Pacific Walrus, Ribbon Seal, Ringed Seal
- Species Categories: Endangered or Threatened Species (Federal), Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Marine mammal investigations in northwestern Alaska
- Topics: Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Behavioral Ecology, Dive Behavior
- Year: 1965
See more: Wildlife Publications