Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O., and L. Johnson. 1972. Wolf report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Project Progress Report 1 July 1970-30 June 1971, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 14.3R, 14.4R, 14.5R, and 14.6R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Loyal J. Johnson, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 13
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, exploited populations, food habits, prey characteristics, den sites
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wolf_report_volume_x.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Loyal J. Johnson, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 14.3R, 14.4R, 14.5R, 14.6R
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Wolf report
- Topics: Habitat, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Diet
- Year: 1972
See more: Wildlife Publications