Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Mortality and movement of transplanted Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt elk in Southeast Alaska
- Reference: Young, E. L., C. R. Land, and D. D. James. 1993. Mortality and movement of transplanted Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt elk in Southeast Alaska. Pages 69-74 [In] R. L. Callas, D. B. Koch, and E. R. Loft. Proceedings of the 1990 Western States and Provinces Elk Workshop, 15-17 May 1990, Eureka, California. California Department of Fish and Game.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: David D. James, Charles R. Land, Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 04
- Keywords: elk, Cervus canadensis, distribution and movement, population status, mortality
- Link: https://www.wafwa.org/Documents%20and%20Settings/37/Site%20Documents/Working%20Groups/Elk%20Workshops/1990%20Eureka%20CA%20Elk%20Workshop/1990%20Eureka%20CA%20Elk%20Workshop/1990-Western%20States%20and%20Provinces%20Elk%20Workshop.pdf (Offsite)
- Primary Authors: Elroy L. Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt Elk
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Mortality and movement of transplanted Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt elk in Southeast Alaska
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Transplanting Wildlife, Population Composition and Demographics, Vital Rates
- Year: 1993
See more: Wildlife Publications