Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Do stomach contents, fatty acids, and stable isotopes yield the same dietary results?
- Reference: Bryan, A., L. Horstmann-Dehn, and L. T. Quakenbush. 2011. Do stomach contents, fatty acids, and stable isotopes yield the same dietary results? [abstract].Page 45 [In] Abstracts of the 19th Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals, 27 November-2 December 2011, Tampa, Florida. Society for Marine Mammalogy.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Anna Bryan, Lara Horstmann, Lori T. Quakenbush
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 23
- Keywords: bearded seal, Erignathus barbatus, marine mammals, diet, technique assessment, stomach contents, fatty acids, stable isotopes
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/stomach_contents_fatty_acids_stable_isotopes_yield_same_dietary_results.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Anna Bryan
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Abstract/Poster/Presentation (Scientific)
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Bearded Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Do stomach contents, fatty acids, and stable isotopes yield the same dietary results?
- Topics: Research, Technique Development (e.g., population survey, breakaway snares), Diet
- Year: 2011
See more: Wildlife Publications