Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Susitna Hydroelectric Project: March 1985 snow depth survey in the middle Susitna River basin, Alaska
- Reference: Steigers, W. D., W. B. Ballard, and E. F. Becker. 1986. Prepared for Alaska Power Authority by LGL Alaska Research Associates, Inc., and Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Final Report, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Project 7114, Susitna Document No. 3385.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Warren B. Ballard, Earl F. Becker, William D. Steigers Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 14
- Keywords: Susitna Hydroelectric Project, snow depths
- Link: http://www.arlis.org/docs/vol1/Susitna/33/APA3385.pdf (Offsite)
- Partners: Alaska Energy Authority, LGL Alaska Research Associates, Inc.
- Primary Authors: William D. Steigers Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication, Wildlife Special Publication
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska
- Species Categories:
- Title: Susitna Hydroelectric Project: March 1985 snow depth survey in the middle Susitna River basin, Alaska
- Topics: Habitat, Research, Susitna Hydroelectric Project
- Year: 1986
See more: Wildlife Publications