Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
What's happened to the Fortymile caribou herd?
- Reference: Gasaway, W. C. 1975. What's happened to the Fortymile caribou herd? Alaska Fish Tales & Game Trails 8(6):6-8.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: William C. Gasaway
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 20, 25
- Keywords: caribou, Rangifer tarandus, Fortymile Herd, distribution and abundance, population decline, calf survival
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/whats_happened_fortymile_caribou_herd.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: William C. Gasaway
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Caribou
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: What's happened to the Fortymile caribou herd?
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Vital Rates
- Year: 1975
See more: Wildlife Publications