Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Facts about walrus
- Reference: Burns, J. 1985. Facts about walrus. Alaska Fish & Game 17(4):6-7.
- Audiences: General Public
- Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 09, 10, 17, 18, 22, 23, 26
- Keywords: walrus, Odobenus rosmarus, physiology, life history
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/facts_about_walrus.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: John J. Burns Sr.
- Programs: Marine Mammals, Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Pacific Walrus
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Facts about walrus
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Physiology, Behavioral Ecology
- Year: 1985
See more: Wildlife Publications