Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Harbor seals: Were they injured and will they recover?
- Reference: Lowry, L. F., and K. J. Frost. 1993. Harbor seals: Were they injured and will they recover? Alaska's Wildlife 25(1):20-21.
- Audiences: General Public, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Lloyd F. Lowry
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 06
- Keywords: harbor seal, Phoca vitulina, Exxon Valdez oil spill, hydrocarbon contamination, injury assessment, aerial survey, restoration effort
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/harbor_seals_injured_recover.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Lloyd F. Lowry
- Programs: Marine Mammals
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska
- Species: Harbor Seal
- Species Categories: Mammals, Marine Mammals
- Title: Harbor seals: Were they injured and will they recover?
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Resource Development, Vital Rates, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1993
See more: Wildlife Publications