Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Sitka black-tailed deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska, 2007 report.
- Reference: McCoy, K. 2007. Sitka black-tailed deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska, 2007 report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Annual Report 1 July 2006–30 June 2007, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project 2.0, Douglas.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Karin R. McCoy
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-19, AKW-27, AKW-R-4-2019
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
- Keywords: Stka black-tailed deer, Odocoilius hemionus sitkensis, pellet-group counts, population assessment, old growth, Southeast Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/dee07pellet.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program, U.S. Forest Service
- Primary Authors: Karin R. McCoy
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 2.0
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Sitka Black-Tailed Deer
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Sitka black-tailed deer pellet-group surveys in Southeast Alaska, 2007 report.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research
- Year: 2007
See more: Wildlife Publications